Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Month of the Holy Rosary

October is the month of the Holy Rosary.  Personally, for me, it is one of the special months of the year.  Although I haven't had the chance to join a Marian procession the past year or so, the sound of people's voices singing together " Ave Maria " as they walk behind the beautifully- dressed up images of Our Lady during a Marian procession never fails to stir memories of  the miracles in my life that were made possible through the intercession of our Blessed Mother.

This month, I'll make sure I'll do at least one rosary pilgrimage with my friend, LS.
Stay tuned. I'll show  you some of the Holy Rosaries that have been with me through the years ...   Holy Rosaries that bear witness to the trials, celebrations and yes, miracles in my life! Here's one of them ...



a family heirloom rosary

No comments:

Post a Comment