Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello again!

Hello there!

Sorry for the lull. It seemed like I “slept” that long but really, there were many things going. I’ve always been “on call” for my children, driving for them here and there ( mommy  duties never end),  doing errands and yes, preparing for an upcoming trip. Making that TO DO list seems to take forever … well, only because I keep  editing them!  And, not to forget, the menu that I keep editing, too.

Well, I’m back and here’s a little something for inspiration.

 About  two weeks ago, I went to St. Padre Pio Chapel in Libis, Quezon City for a “thanksgiving visit” for an answered prayer.  It was early Thursday morning  and after dropping off my daughter to a styling assignment/ shoot  in Pasig City, I had breakfast and proceeded to Libis.  

Going to St. Padre Pio Chapel is a balm to my soul. When you visit the chapel, you'll understand why.  I felt the hunger to pray more and give thanks for THAT answered prayer when I was inside.  There is a particular image of Padre Pio that people would line up to when they visit the chapel. I must have queued for an hour or so to touch his hands and pray with him just like many others waiting in front and behind me. I found myself praying for a man who was in deep prayer in front of the saint's image oblivious of our long wait. I didn't mind though. I sensed the urgency of his prayer and it moved me.


Special room for your intentions:


St. Pio of Pietrelcina was the first stigmatized priest in the history of the church.


 St. Pio: " Unite yourself to my prayers" 






No comments:

Post a Comment